Colour Run 2015

I took part in the Colour Run last week in Honour of my old bosses brother in law David Bean and in aid of Rainbow Trust. What an experience! It was at the City Stadium in Manchester and was the happiest 5k on the planet. You run, get covered in colour, run, get covered in colour until you look like a fabulous rainbow. I'd definitely recommend anybody doing one if you ever get the chance, you don't have to be fit, you can run, walk, jog, crawl it's all about taking part and being happy. 



I obviously took it upon myself to GoPro it and throw together the happiest 5k video! To anybody who wants a durable, hardwearing HD camera I'd definitely recommend the GoPro, I got the 4 for christmas but the touch screen kept over heating and freezing so I went for the 3+ which syncs up to your iPhone app so you can control it directly through there. It's ace. What have you been taking part in this summer?
Until next time,
Chels 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric