The happiness list

In order to keep the positive vibes flowing (even on days I don't think it's possible) I want to post a list each weekend as a reminder to myself of the things that made happy within those 7 days. The list can be as short and as long as the memories that made me smile.

1. Girls nights out


Last night I went out with my four favourite ever ever girls and got too drunk and ate too much food and danced to so much cheese I was in my element. After the past few weeks it was the best cure and was my favourite smile of the week. Sometimes you just need to let go and enjoy yourself and come home when the sun is rising. It was epic.

2. My Family


My Mum, Dad and two sisters are in Portugal right now and it made me realise how much I miss being with them. Since coming home from Uni I've moved in with my Auntie because there wasn't enough room back home anymore and it just made me feel so out of it - don't get me wrong I couldn't go because of work but seeing them enjoying the beautiful weather and seeing pictures of them smiling and being together makes me value them so much more. Everything I am and do is because of them and I wouldn't change a second of my past 21 years being surrounded by them.

3. Dreaming

In my hungover state this evening, I sat back and mentally listed all the places I want to see. These dreams are only gonna happen by sticking out my dead end job and racking up all the money in the world to live the dreams I've had for so long. The dreams are only going to happen if I put my all into it and that's exactly what I'm going to do. 

It's only a short one this week to get the ball rolling as it's been a long few weeks and I think I let myself fall back into old habits and bad thoughts but I need to focus on where I want to be and what I want to achieve and I have no doubt I will accomplish that. I think sometimes we need to take a step back in certain situations and analyse where we are and if we're happy enough to follow the path. Although the job I'm currently doing isn't for me, I have to do it to get where I want to be. I know that now. Stay awesome world and keep dreaming.

Chels
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric