The music that got me through

HELLO! I'm back after my mini third year break. (no breakdowns have been had so far)
So some of you may have been aware that this past week I've been stressing to the point in which I thought there would be no return. My dissertation submission. There was almost tears, panic attacks, a lot of anger and a lot of coffee and food. ALAS, I did it. I submitted it, I saw the horizon. Wanna know what got me through? Music, and this playlist ultimately may have got me a degree. (prepare yourself,  there's a serious mix here in terms of the mood I was in haha)

1. Amber Run - Noah


I've just recently discovered this band from a friend and I urge anyone to give them a listen, especially this song I've lost count how many times I've pressed replay this week. SO GOOD.

2. The Holloways - Generator



3. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do



4. The Lumineers - Morning Song



5. Hozier - Work Song



6. Beyonce - Crazy In Love (Remix)



7. OMI - Cheerleader




8. The Weeknd - Earned It

9. Oasis - Wonderwall



10. McFly - Obviously



11. Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk

12. James Bay - Hold Back The River



13. One Republic - I Lived



14. Olly Murs ft. Demi Lovato - Up



15. Iggy Azalea ft. Jennifer Hudson - Trouble




And I did it, I submit that bloody dissertation and can't wait to be able to celebrate it along with some other good news I received with friends and family. Do you guys have that a playlist for every mood/task/situation in life? Music gets me through life.


Enjoy! 
Chels
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric