Skydive for Mind 2015

So after two failed attempts due to the weather, I finally completed my skydive for the charity Mind this Sunday just gone!

Mind help those with mental health problems feel less alone and other support and guidance when some think they're beyond help. They've done some amazing stuff over the years and I think it's amazing as a persons mental state is such a sensitive thing. Over the years mental health has had a stigma attached on to and I think it's about time we open our minds more to it. People at any age can suffer and it's important we accept that. I managed to raise just under £700 for them and I just want to thank everybody that donated, I couldn't have done it without you!

After a few hours of training I finally took to the air and jumped 15,000ft out of a plane with a tandem instructor!!! (Couldn't have done it alone I messed up the landing and face planted into the mud - oops!) But honestly what an experience, it was breathtaking quite literally I had to keep reminding myself to inhale and exhale. The views were unreal and I even got to drive the parachute. I'd love to do it over and over again, maybe next time without a camera man so I can take it all in properly.

Enjoy some awesome photos and a video, I honestly didn't realise I had that much cheek to go around haha!






If you'd love to spare a bit of change for this cause you still can at justgiving.co.uk/chelsey-lamb, thanks guys!

You can check out there video here :)

Is skydiving on your bucket list? Feels so cool to be able to tick it off!!!

Chels
xo



2 comments:

  1. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so much! I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric