Wintery adventure

So for Christmas I got a very lovely GoPro Hero 4 that will one day accompany me on my worldwide travels. I finally got to take it out for a spin on a very cold and windy day trip with my little sister who's visiting me in Liverpool for the weekend! We got the underground to New Brighton for a few hours before the cold and wind and giant waves became too much for us.

For those who've had the pleasure of using a GoPro before they're lovely aren't they? The 4 comes with wifi built in and a touch screen I feel oh so fancy. The quality of the photos are epic and the fish eye just makes the world seem like a cooler place. 









Cool aren't they? It's been such a simplistic day, I love being close to my family it just makes my life that bit nicer being surrounded in their love. We ended the day filling our faces in chicken wings at hungry horse and now we're having a movie night. Taken followed by The Fault in Our Stars with huge amounts of Apple juice. My kind of Saturday! How's your week and start of 2015 been? 

Also a huge thank you to those who donated to me for my skydive, over £500 has been raised for Mind Mental Health! My skydive is two weeks today AH! It's not too late to donate if you'd like. 
www.justgiving.co.uk/chelsey-lamb


Peace, love and stay awesome
Chels
xoxo


'For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric