Hello 2015


I don’t know why but I’ve found myself writing the odd blog post over the past few months and I just haven’t felt like pressing the share button. I found myself in a constant cycle of sadness and yearning for my childhood to come back because adult life is scary and I have no clue where I'm going and what I even want to do. I’ve been up and down and up down but 2015 is the year that I accomplish things, the year I realise I’m my only key to positivity and happiness.

I am truly going to try and post at least once a week for my own sake, a kind of release if you like. 2014 wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good, I made some lovely memories from holidaying with my family to Paris with my Grandma, turning 21, finishing my second year of University but also loved ones passed away , my Dad has been off ill for 10 months now and I became far too obsessed with what other people thought of me.
So, 2015 is the year I’m going to attempt to change this and in a few months I’ll be rid of the degree that’s made me so darn happy but I can’t change the choices I made now, I’ll just have to learn and move on from them.
 
Things I want to accomplish in 2015:
  • Graduate with a piece of paper I’m proud of even if the qualification doesn’t define me
  • Get better with money and save like a bitch… the world is my oyster now and I intend to see it’s very depths
  • Learn to like myself for who I am, I’ll never be a size 8 beautiful creation but that doesn’t mean I’m not beautiful
  • Let go of the insecurities and anxieties that hold me back, I’ll never meet anyone if I don’t learn to love myself first
  • Smile more and wake up telling myselfit’s going to be a good day, happiness is within
  • 'What's on my mind?' or in '140 characters or less' doesn't help me live life or express who I am, limit my time on social media and focus on my studies
I leave you with some of my favourite photos/memories of the past year, I will try to blog more but sometimes life takes over, I intend to live it from now on and I honestly can't wait for the day me and my go pro explore the world, the world is intended to be explored so don't hold back on yourself. If people stand in the way of your dreams or hold you as an individual back then they aren't worth having around. May your 2015 be amazing bloggers.

 'She believed she could, so she did'


4 comments:

  1. Can't really tell if this is a sad or happy post... So many positives thoughts, but too many negatives about yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2015 will be rocking. The fact that we have no idea what is going to happen, excites me even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope you have a great 2015, Chels!! I really like all of the points you want to accomplish. It seems like you want it enough that you'll make it happen! Great closing quote to the post, too! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sweetie :)
    nice post!, great pics so inspiring . . .
    love design of your blog ... like everything!
    Tell me how about follow each other?
    Let me know please, I always follow back :)
    Have an inspiring day :**
    keep in touch

    xoxo
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric