Three: The Sixth Spice Girl

Sept 3rd: "When I grow up I want to be...." Feel free to answer as your 5-year-old self or as of now. 

When I grow up....

I want to be a Spice Girl!

                                     


In all seriousness if 5 year old me would've been asked that question that's the only answer you'd have received. I definitely gave off a scary/ginger vibe don't you think? 

Now ask that question to 20 year old me and you'll get a different answer because I really have no clue anymore. 3 years ago I had all the intentions of graduating from degree and being a kick ass camera man or prouder and even owning 'The Chelsey Lamb show' but life doesn't work that way and now going into my 3rd year I can't wait to get away from it. Don't get me wrong I love media but I like the idea of doing it for the love of it and not because I have to. I like being able to chose when I go and take pictures or write.

So when I grow up... I just want to be happy and settled. Other than that I haven't got a clue. I am looking into my nursing which is something little Chelsey always wanted so who knows maybe baby me was right all along. I think nowadays it's harder to find your career passion as everything's money central; so I'm the kind of person to work hard and see where life takes me. 

(If all else fails I'll just reform the Spice Girls with me in it!)

   Brave Love Blog

Chels
xo

2 comments:

  1. Some days I still think I would be happier as a member of the Spice Girls (I wanted to be like Baby Spice) Maybe if all else fails we can form our own version of the Spice Girls? ;-)
    -Lacey from dailydoseoflacey.blogspot.com just stopping by from the Blogtember link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Baby Spice was always my favourite but my ginger hair tied me down immediately haha! Deal, if I don't get where I wanna be I'll reform the Spice Girls.... now we just need a Posh, Scary & Sporty!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric