Six: Feeling Content

Sept 6th: A "currently..." post. Tell us what you're loving, hating, reading, eating, etc. (Thanks for the list help Bailey!)

...just finished reading 
'Where She Went' the sequel to 'If I Stay'... not as good as the first but I really enjoyed the love the main characters had for each other.

...watching 
nothing! I've been rewatching the odd Bones repeat but I always hate hiatus season, so glad September is back. Any shows you'd recommend giving a go?

...trying 
to finish with my head held high. Going into my final year of Uni and I'm trying to go into it with a heart full of motivation.

...eating 
this bad boy! Went out for lunch with friends today 😊



...pinning 
21st birthday party ideas, it's less than two months away and I have done nothing, argh. Also pinning my bucketlist of places I intended to visit one day.

...tweeting 
about the usual Chelsey rants and TV's show that I love love. (@chelslamb)

...loving 
my third year flat (totes showing off - I'm in awe)





...discovering 
that life's too short to sit around and wait.

...enjoying 
the last week of summer and earning decent money before I become a broke ass white girl again.

...thinking 
about the realistic decision I need to make in regards to my profession right now.

...feeling 
happy, my Dad's on the mend after a tough week in hospital... and I've just bought pretty new shoes, I also got a new shirt jumper, necklace and underwear.


...hoping 
for a successful final year in Uni, with a grade to make my folks proud.

...listening
to Taylor Swift and Hilary Duff. #teampop

...thanking 
my family for giving me so much love.

...starting 
to realise how in less than 12 months I'll have finished education with no clue what to do.

I love Blog-tember, makes me wanna write and write. Until the 7th day! 

Chels

xo

4 comments:

  1. Your flat is looking fantastic! Way to go on workin' what ya got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like Sleepy Hollow that's on Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your flat Chels and those shoes are so purty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I've nominated you for the Liebster Award for details click the link:
    http://sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/ive-been-nominated.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric