Nine: Introverted mess

Sept 9th: Let's talk personality types. Introverted? Extroverted? Unsure-troverted?

I saw this on tumblr yesterday and give or take a few elements I imagine this is what my mind looks like. I'm most definitely an introvert. My personality bubbles with an extra heap of awkwardness and anxiety issues, I go red in any situation... it's the bane of my existence. I'm the kind of person that feels alone in a big crowd.

Being introverted doesn't always just mean you're shy, you prefer the inner piece of your own mind. I often find myself needing to recharge after a day of constant social-ness, I happily avoid all social events and let my phone go to voice mail or turn up to work, get the job done quietly and go home. I hate fuss.

I can see people's minds wondering why I'm like this, I can't help it. I'm a quiet minded person with a big personality that I feel should remain hidden at times, I freak at the thought of confrontation and say yes too many times for my own good. I feel my main weakness is letting people have the ability to pick up on my personality type and use it to their peril, people are my weakness. I enjoy keeping a small group of friends and what I lack in social skills I make up in being a friend.

I think introverts are the biggest people persons without actually knowing it, we enjoy seeing others happy and making sure they're okay. I wouldn't change how I am or how my mind works but I do wish I could break through the awkward barrier (I wouldn't mind having an eye contact convo with my boss one day!)

What personality type are you?
Sorry it's late today, it's been a long one!


Until tomorrow
Chelsey

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric