I've been nominated!


I've been nominated for Liebster Award by Sophie (click the link for her lovely blog), thank you so much! She asked me these questions and these are my answers :0)

Her Questions for me were...

Why did you start blogging?
I wanted a place to write down my thoughts, my rants and my feelings towards the world. I'm not a person to tell the world my business in every day life so I find my blog is the happy medium where I can get them feelings out, it's almost a relief if you like.

What is your favourite place in the world?This is hard one, I don't think I have a favourite place in the world. My home will always be the one place I want to be when I'm sad, in my old bed. But in terms of somewhere I feel tranquil? The Docks in Liverpool, they're so pretty whenever I want to clear my head or want to go for a walk I always find myself here.


If you could only listen to one artist/band for the rest of your life what would it be? 
McFly hands down. They put so many smiles on my face and they're the nicest four guys ever.

Looking back what advice would you give your younger self?
Quit eating all them fries!!!! Haha but no on a serious note I'd tell myself to stop worrying, life's still going to go on, the world isn't going to end, no amount of worrying will change anything, you stress too much and you're super awkward. Quit that whilst you're young kid, it's only going give 20 year old you consequences.

Is there anything that you didn't do but regret not doing it?
I regret lots of things, I wish I'd have gone out more in the past two years, made as many friends as possible, didn't find my own company better than company with others. I regret people taking advantage of me sometimes, I'm a sucker for the word 'yes'.

What is your favourite film/book?
Ooh that's a toughie, for the past few years 500 days of Summer has been my favourite film but I think Billy Elliot and Jimmy Grimble will be my joint firsts, such good classics. My favourite book right now is The Fault in Our Stars, I blabbed like a BABY! (Harry Potter books are always first though)

What are your plans for the next year?
I intend to graduate with atleast a 2:1 then hopefully get a role as a Health Care Assistant before eventually doing my Nursing, I want to save like crazy for the next year so I can do some travelling before real adult life starts!

What countries would you like to visit?
Does there have to be a limit? I want to do the whole of America, Australia, Africa, India, More of France, China... the list really is endless and I'm not going to stop until I've ticked them all off.

If you could buy anything you wanted, what would it be?
It sounds lame, I'm not one for expensive things, I've like a Macbook I don't need a Macbook, I want new clothes but I don't need new clothes. I'd honestly buy myself a year round train ticket to get between Liverpool and Manchester easier for work, money worrying is stressful. A weight would be lifted with that ticket. (how sad am I for only wanting that?! haha)

Who is your favourite celebrity?
Female: Emily Deschanel
Male: David Tennant (he will always be my one true celebrity love)


My questions for you are...
1. Is there a certain word, saying or quote you live your life by?
2. What are the top 5 places to visit on your bucket list?
3. Name one thing on your body you like? (Remember you're beautiful always!)
4. Do you have a 5 year plan? If so or if not, where would you like to see yourself in 5 years?
5. If you wasn't blogging right now, is there something else you should be doing? (I totally procrastinate my work by blogging instead!)
6. You're stuck in a room for a year with one TV boxset, which boxset would it be?
7. If you could make one change, any change (your life, the world, etc), what would it be?
8. Imagine yourself as a character, book, TV, film anything... who would you be?
9. Who would you say is your biggest inspiration in life?
10. What's your dream career? Or are you already doing it?

These are the rules...

You must link back to the person who tagged you
You must answer all the questions above
You must come up with 10 other questions of your own
You must Tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers 

Enjoy, and thank you for being awesome bloggers.

Chels

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me, I really appreciate it :)

    I've been nominated a couple of times, so instead of only choosing one I've been commenting my answers instead! I hope that's okay :)

    I love 500 days of summer and harry potter too! And I loved your advice for your younger self :)

    1. 'Everything happens for a reason' - I know it's cliche but it's true, and it gives me comfort.
    2. Ahhh so hard to choose! I would say: Asia, South Africa, road trip around America, New Zealand and Norway (...and Italy!)
    3. My eyes, they're pretty huge haha!
    4. I don't, because I don't know what I want to do! But I hope in 5 years time I'll have travelled the world a bit more :)
    5. I should tidy my room, it's a tip!
    6. Friends! Can never get bored of Friends
    7. I wouldn't, as everything happens for a reason! Though I'd love more money for travelling!
    8. Hmm this is difficult! I'd say Luna Lovegood, happy, mad and magical!
    9. Anyone who works hard and has ambition
    10. An author! Or I'd love to open up my own cafe

    Thank you again for nominating me, I hope you liked my answers :)

    Hazel Jane xx
    hazeljane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally just realised you nominated me too! Thank you! I'd love to travel the world but I really want to visit India and Australia, I need to start saving!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric