GUEST POST: The lovely Meg!

I didn't quite keep up with Blog-tember but my lovely lovely friend Meg and I decided we would do each other's guest post (you NEED to check her out here, she's just the definition of awesome), she gave me the British Tag questions which is cool we're both from different ends I'm a Northerner and she's a Southerner!



How lovely is she? 


Here goes Megs answers!


How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars? 
That’s actually a good question. Usually, a minimum of two. I just know that if I don’t have at least one cup a day, I will get in a bit of a mood. That’s bad, isn’t it? I think it’s just because I feel that the day isn’t complete if I don’t have at least one cup!!

What is your favourite part of your roast dinner? 
Roast potatoes, every single time. And drenched in gravy.
The potatoes must be fluffly in the middle, oh good lord, I’m drooling as I write this! 

What is your favourite dunking biscuit? 
I’m quite a jaffa cake fan, and will dunk them any day in a cuppa, but carefully, otherwise you’ll lose it in the cup/mug forever. At the moment I love chocolate orange digestives. And am also partial to a chocolate chip cookie now and then.

What is your favourite quintessentially British pastime?  
I don’t think it would really be considered being a pastime, but being a sarcastic sod. Seriously, I’m so sarcastic that I remember one girl at college actually thought I was depressed.
Maybe I should go into acting…

What is your favourite word? 
I seem to be saying ‘toodle pip’ a lot lately!

Do you know any cockney rhyme slang? 
Well, my mum was born in London, so I like to hope I know some!
My favourite would probably be the old apples’n’pairs – stairs, and of course, boat race – face. Amongst many others but I would be here all day.

What is your favourite sweet? 
The sweet that I used to love getting, and still do on occasion from this sweet shop near uni is toffee crumble. When you get the right one? HEAVEN ON EARTH. I used to get that everyday for myself on the way home from school. 50p’s worth, and it would practically be gone by the time I got home!

What would your pub be called? 
The Discombobulated Cat. Just because discombobulated is a word that’s tickled my fancy for years, and a cat? Just because. I suppose The Discombobulated Dog could work too! 
It would be a good ol’ pub though. Good old British food, and because I live by the sea? The fish would be fresh if we had that on the menu. I’d have to have a bit of a Doctor Who element in there somewhere. Oh gosh, okay – when episodes air, we’d have theme nights. Yes. I’m down for that.

Who is your no.1 British person?
This is such a horrible question! I have three people. Julie Andrews, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston. That’s it. You cannot make me choose.

What British song pops into your head? 
Blur – Country House. 

Marmite? 
LOVE IT.

~

I told you she's super! Meg, hit me up when your pubs running cos it's the coolest name and guuuuuuurl two sarcasms a make a whole.

Chels

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric