Eight: Because music gets me through...

Sept 8th: Music that moves you. Are you a Spotify addict or a Pandora guru? Tell us your favorite artists/stations


Ah music. It honestly gets me through the day, the minute I leave my headphones at home I know my days ruined. I find it helps break your time up, it's soothes me on the way to work and soothes me back home if I've had a crappy shift. My iPod blasts through my flat when I'm getting ready for the day or going out, if I'm cooking my dinner then I'll stick the radio on in the background.

I think music is so powerful, if I'm having a low day I'll put some of my favourite songs on and my mood is immediately lifted... does anybody else find themselves clinging on to certain songs for certain moods? If you've read any of my other Blog-tember posts you'll know I'm a huge fan of McFly, pop is my thing and them four guys lift my spirits. 'Love is Easy' is guaranteed to put a smile on my face any time of day... the energy they have as a band is life changing and I don't give a damn how daft that sounds.

Other than McFly I will honestly listen to whatever my ears like the sound of; from Olly Murs to The Stones Roses, from Jessie J to The Smiths. If I like it, I'll put it on my iPod. I'm not a fan of people who stereotype themselves with a type of music, yes they may like that genre more but why limit yourself to just one? I love the artists who haven't let fame consume them like McFly, Olly Murs, Demi Lovato, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran.

Who do you guys love to jam away to? 
These are the 3 sounds on repeat in my head right now....









Chels
xo

2 comments:

  1. I love Ed Sheeran! I could listen to him all day everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was directed here after you nominated the lovely Katie for a libster award, she said you had a lovely blog and she was right! I didn't realise Hilary Duff was still making music, nothing will ever beat 'This is what dreams are made of' though, how I loved Lizzie Mcguire haha x

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric