One: About The Author

Sept 1st: Imagine the front sleeve of a hard cover novel. Give us your "About the Author" so we can get to know one another, and for fun tell us what your imaginary novel would be about.

'Chelsey is a 20 year old media student with the hopes of one day being a nurse (on the right career path obviously). She's already had her middle life crisis which led to the publication of this novel. At a young age she decided life should be lived off the three T's. Tea, Travels & Taking photos.'


My novel would be the inside of most peoples head, it would be the teenage version of Miranda with a side order of Lizzie McGuire... can that happen!? It would be a journal of life hacks that 20 something year olds would go to and think 'my problem isn't even that big anymore'... dreams are shared and accomplished... it gives you an insight into how not to live your life but also how life's gonna be fine. Hell if I had one right now all my problems would go away. Lame book right? It would be complete with tea stains and everything. 'The adventures of the 20 something year old'.
Brave Love Blog 

 (I'm taking part in braveloveblogs #blogtember challenge! Check it out here)


Until tomorrow! Chels

xo

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree that life should be lived by those three T's. The best T's of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is presh! What kind of nurse do you want to be? (pediatrics, oncology, etc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (loved yours too) I'm hoping to a do a year of being a HCA degree-less to see it how it goes because I don't fancy throwing myself straight back into another degree, then I'm hopefully going to just be a staff nurse, so pretty general on wards... maybe go into the community and not be in hospitals :) Adults, I couldn't deal with children, I'd be heartbroken 24/7!

      Delete
  3. Love the photo! Love your post! Love the three T's idea: doesn't everyone know that tea is the cure for pretty much any emotional woe?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And right? If everybody drank tea at the same time each day I think the world would be a happier place!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric