Portugal


“Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you've never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground.” 

― Judith Thurman



Whaddup! I've just gotten back from a lovely week in Portugal with my family. We stayed in the small town of Olhos D'Agua and it was definitely the week off I needed! I did absolutely nothing but relax and swim, my ginger pasty skin even got a slight glow (I'll have slept it off by tomorrow, ha!)

It made me realise how pretty the world is and I can't wait to pack my backpack in a few years and go see more of it. Travelling isn't about leaving everything behind, it's about going and coming back to it with a new pair of eyes and a different view on the world. So if you can ever get that chance, then take it. You don't know what life will give you whilst you're out there.

But until my next adventure I sit and write this, with the rain pouring outside and work starting back up tomorrow I have nothing left but to muse over my recent photos and plan places I want to see. I really should be planning my final year project because it's just failing like there's no tomorrow but hey ho, my degree won't be there forever... but the world will!

I'll leave you with some photos of my trip, all taken by my pretty little Nikon. Peace out guys... Paris in 2 weeks :)















xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree that travelling is about having a different view on the world!

    I really hope to get my passport sorted, and go away on a few little trips here and there.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric