Party Time and Planning!

One of my very best friends Tom turned 21 this month and had an uber cool birthday barbecue to celebrate it. It was full of too much alcohol, the best kind of cheesy music and unlimited photo taking...

As you can see from the middle he had a wireless printer where you could take and print photos out at any moment from your phones then you hung them up on a line on the wall for him to have for keepsakes... I totally abused this as some examples above show.

But it got me thinking about my 21st, it's in November and I'm having a party (ahhhhhhh) with all my family and friends, my inner pinterest geek came out and I've been scrapbooking ideas for a while, I'm hoping to set up a photobooth with props for all my family to enjoy, photo booths are literally the coolest things if I could not have a party and hire a photobooth all my problems would be solved.


Other than that only 28 days till I go back to Uni for my final year, if only I knew where to go with life :(

until next time bloggers,

xoxo

Chels

5 comments:

  1. The photobooth idea sounds SO GOOD.
    I shall be there with you in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, following now! I look forward to reading more from you :)

      Delete
  3. I love all of the photos you've found!! I bet your party is going to be a blast. I do the same thing before hosting a party where I daydream and plan every little bit out. It's fun being creative in that way! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! I look forward to reading more of your posts, you have a lovely blog :)

      xo

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric