my happy place


That one place we all have and love and use to escape the daily pains life throws at us. 







I'm a huge lover of simplicity, pastel colours and maps. I love looking at maps and drafting up the places I hope to one day visit and after a super bad day I look at all the places I'd rather be. I'm a huge television fan (Bones and Doctor Who - frik yeah!) so my DVDs are my prize possession.  I always take pictures where ever I go and like putting them on my walls in different ways, I love the way the camera captures a memory that can so easily be forgotten. I like to think my room reflects the inside of my head that nobody really sees, it's me sprawled out across four walls.

Quick post today! I just wanted to begin by slowly introducing my life to the world. Have a great week guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric