I figured the hardest post to write is the first, so I'm gonna aim to keep it as short and sweet as possible. Whaddup Bloggers, is that the lingo here?
I'm practically a newbie to all of this other than 16 year old me ranting about life as a college student... don't worry I've totally progressed, now I'm a 20 year old ranting about life as a university student. So stick around for my attempt at blogging masterpieces, sharing things I love and the adventures I try and have. I've got a serious pet hate for the education system, rich people and onions. So you can guarantee for some differing in opinions. I'll also be doing a project with my friend where we give each other topics twice a week to write about, go check out #gingewinge.

So yeah, welcome world.
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric